Nov 30, 2009

The End...But Not Forever!

Well, today was the last day of National Novel Writing Month! A thousand happy congratulations to all my friends who braved it!

I had a marvelous time! It was all very much worth it in the end! I learned a lot, just like Nina promised! And now I am very excited to get back to my other novel! :)

But for right now...*crashes*
Important Bulletin:
THE AUTHOR, FOR REASONS UNDISCLOSED, IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE WITH THE POST AT THIS TIME. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
BLOGGER

4 comments:

Dawna said...

Love it! You're very creative! I love you!

Dawna

Kate said...

*giggles* You'll be OK. ;)

Laura said...

Can I read your novel someday? I"m proud of you girl. ;)

Nina Hansen said...

Aw! I'm so touched that you did learn a lot and that you don't hate me for putting you through this! :)