Nov 24, 2009

Hannah S. ( www.hannah-ingleside.blogspot.com )awarded me this! Thank you, Hannah! :)
I believe I'm supposed to follow the leader! Forgive me if I'm wrong!

Seven things you don't know about me:
1. I love mountain men stories
2. I hang Christmas lights up in my room BEFORE Thanksgiving
3. My feet are NEVER warm
4. I am most comfortable when I sleep on my stomach
5. I light candles in my room when I'm writing
6. I lay on the floor to help myself think
7. I eat cold rice with soy sauce for snacks in the afternoon

Now! I get pass on the award! But I am giving eight instead of seven because I just couldn't do with out any of them! :)
If your blog is listed below be sure to follow the instructions at the bottom!

Ashley: www.sebofamily.com
Denielle: www.imperisablequality.blogspot.com
Lizzy: www.becoming88.blogspot.com
Dawna: www.constantiabay.blogspot.com
Hannah U: www.gracetopeace.blogspot.com
Emily: www.iwouldratherhavejesus.blogspot.com
Krys: www.thesilentwanderings.blogspot.com
Lois: www.loisicuta.blogspot.com

Instructions:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Copy the award
3. Post it on your blog
4. Tell your readers 7 things they don't know about you
5. Link 7 readers as recipients
6. Notify the winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. Keep being awesome

Have a lovely evening!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Got something for you on MY blog!

Kate said...

You're welcome!

I didn't know you lie on the floor when you need to think. ;)

K. M. Updike said...

Odd, but it helps the blood circulate or something in your head better. Helps you think! :D

Lois Munteanu said...

lol, that's really cute, Kayla. Funny, few people appreciate the small miracle of rice and soy sauce enjoyed in the afternoons. I'm going to try and think up something to post about myself that other people don't know. That might be hard. Love you!