Nov 24, 2011

Dear Charlie . . .

I'm leaving all the things I'm thankful for here at Dear Charlie Letters.

“We do not want merely to see beauty, though, God knows, even that is bounty enough. We want something else which can hardly be put into words — to be united with the beauty we see, to pass into it, to receive it into ourselves, to bathe in it, to become part of it.” C.S. Lewis

Here I store the beauty I see, all the beauty in which I wish to bathe, be it the air, courage, the waters, love, the past, the present, or the simple simpit of a photograph. Here, right here, for charlies to see. For charlies to know. So they all can know what is beauty and why …

This year I'm thankful for beauty, for the lost charlies who want to bathe in the beauty of God but lack that one passport to Him, I'm thankful I'm able, because of Jesus Christ my Lord, to share His beauty with them.

So Dear Charlie, I made this for you, so you can know, so you can see, so you can love Him, too.

Love, Kayla

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!

No comments: