Feb 25, 2010

And so . . . A post about what I forgot to do . . .

Things about the place of my blog have been terribly lax lately, and the other evening I had it in mind to do a post about one of our Young Chautauqua meetings, complete with pictures. So Tuesday night, our meeting night, I tucked my camera nicely into her my purse and happily tromped off to the library with two of my brothers and Mum. :)

And so . . . the evening traversed splendidly! I loved every minute of it, especially Mrs. Williams, the treats, the children. Too cute! One of the littlest boys, dark hair, dark eyes, dark complexion is going to Albert Einstein! I didn't know it before, but I think I like Albert Einstein. :)

And we read our opening paragraphs, did our introductions which are something different every week which usually go like so, "Hello my name is________, my favorite thing to do as a child was_________", and you are supposed to fill in the blanks with your character's name and answer the next blank from your research. We talked about how we were doing with our work, about adding quotes to our presentations, and Mrs. Williams gave us some marvelous tips!

Can you see now what I forgot?

Of course you can, because they aren't here!

I arrived home and found my nice little camera tucked so neatly into the same place I put it before we left. :) So, dear readers, you have no pictures.

Next time. I promise.

Have a lovely evening.

Any questions on the Young Chautauqua program?

2 comments:

Krystina said...

Hey Kayla!

I just want to say that I gave you a blog award over on my blog, if you want to go check it out when you have a moment. :)

Ashley Sebo said...

Well, thank you for the post...anyways!!:)

Love you!