"Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
"That is an excellent practice."
~Alice and The Mad Hatter, Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland
"You're mad. Completely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."~Alice, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
"We're all mad here."~The Cat, Alice in Wonderland
The six impossible things I believe before breakfast:
1. A man died and lived to tell about it(I believe this one before lunch and dinner, too) :)
2. I can fly
3. Fairies paint the leaves in autumn colors
4. The Moon is in love with the Sun
5. Wishing on stars makes dreams come true
6. At midnight on Christmas Eve, animals can talk