Here Are The Rules
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself (optional).
3. Answer the questions the tagger posted for you in their post.
4.Create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that they have been tagged.
11 Random Things About Myself
1. I extremely dislike alarm clocks(more than the average dislike)
2. If there's a choice between a WWII movie or a western, I will most likely choose the western. I love WWII, but I fall for westerns!
3. I have wished to be a hobo and hop trains
4. I drink glasses of milk when I'm hungry
5. I like getting my hands dirty, greasy, muddy, just not wet most of the time . . . strange revelation!
6. I like overalls and bare feet with grass stains
7. I know two other people who have my name, too
8. I would like to keep Christmas lights up all year round
9. I want to name a cat Fusco
10. I have wished to work in one of those restaurant trucks that roll around New York
11. I'm reading a book published in 1934 that came all the way from the Brooklyn Library for me!
11 New Questions From Krys
- What was your favourite subject in school (be it elementary, high school, college, university)? Mostly history and reading assignments.
- What is your favourite type of weather? Oh my, it's hard to pick and choose. I very much like rainy, cloudy days with a good book, a warm blanket and a nice cup of tea.
- What is your most liked verse from Scripture? "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” Deut. 31:6
- What television show do you dislike the most? I can't say exactly because I hardly watch enough of the TV shows that disinterest me to really dislike them. But I didn't very much like Monk or Psych. But I only watched one episode of each, so I don't have firm grounds for disliking them. But I did. And I don't think my dislike for them will get any better upon further examination.
- What is one thing you want to have accomplished by the time you are 25? I would like to be married with two or eight kids. But since that is in God's time, I hope I will have published at least one of my stories!
1. What book are you reading at the moment?
2. Do you like tuna fish?
3. What is the biggest, most impossible thing you have wished for?
5. Mystery, romance, adventure, humour, or a good splash of all?
6. Do you talk in an English accent in your head sometimes?
7. Have you counted your fingers and toes recently?
8. What was the very first meal you ever made?
9. What is your favorite kind of tea?
10. What is your favorite kind of scarf?
11. How many days until your birthday?
You are tagged:
Have a hug in a cup. Make yourself some peach tea. With a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.